ROW-FOR-DOUGH A Huge Success
Download a pledge sheet and start helping your team now!
- Beaver Creek Sculling will station three ergs outside the Fridays After Five venue. Collectively, we will Row To Richmond — 75 miles or 120K.
- Three teams will each erg 40K, racing for the best time. Winning will require fast rowing and fast transfer of rowers.
- When not erging, rowers will rally their teammates and solicit donations. Folks may bet on a particular team by placing money in that team’s bucket.
- We will factor race times + donations collected to determine the overall winning team.
- Rowers must arrive by 5:15pm, wear spandex + a bright green BCS shirt (borrow if needed), and bring water.
- Parents are welcome.
- Travel lightly. Be prepared to hold what you bring; we have no place to set or secure backpacks or other items.
- Parking is available in the Water Street Garage.
Contact: Brooke Correll: email@example.com or 434-466-3996.